TL; DR Loosely based on real life events, the NXT Film Project is an edgy cyber thriller that narrates subversive and often vicious attacks that are conducted using technology. The plot showcases cryptoplatforms and communities, how they are disruptive to established institutions, and how technology can be used with either good or evil intent.
The NXT Film Project further aims to educate the lay person about cryptotechnologies, while also shedding light on the criminals who seek to take advantage of them. At the same time, it contextually demonstrates the technology’s efficacy and utility via the power of narrative storytelling.
Current round of funding is for pre-production on the NXT Film Project screenplay. All proceeds from the sale or licensing of said screenplay will be distributed evenly among token holders at the time of sale. Token holders will also receive site advertising revenues, which will ensure an early source of ROI.
Holders of 1% or more (of the total available quantity of NXTmovie assets) enjoy Special Perks(to be revealed soon).
A substantial portion of the proceeds from the NXT Film Project will go towards rewarding community member Cadence Jean Morton (aka CobaltSkky) as a form of reparation for the vicious harassment she received while confronting cyberbullying and cyberstalking in our community. This serves to demonstrate that our community rewards such members who stand against acts of cruelty and the invasion of our privacy.
The Back Story
Although the story is fictitious, the heinous events leading up to it are very much real. Cryptotechnologies will be portrayed in a highly accurate manner.
Elements Leading Up To This Event
While many angry and outraged posts have been made concerning the unscrupulous tactics of bluemeanie1 (aka bluemeanie4, Moneroman88), we’ll post only a handful of salient links that we feel demonstrates why this story must be told:
- The News Story That Blew The Whistle: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt
- The Crowd Revolt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806495.0 (read deep into the thread; you’ll start to see the evil getting exposed)
- Surreality Ensues: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=809466.180
- Vendetta: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=811502.0
- And It Continues: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816949.0
It was this strange, and often bizarre, turn of events that brought three total strangers to come together on the most exciting collaboration of it’s type.
Grace Under Pressure
In the middle of this cryptocurrency maelstrom, Cadence (the lady nerd being cyberstalked and cyberbullied), Edward (the journalist who blew the whistle), and Mark (the industry veteran who recognized a story that needed to be told) came together at that magical moment where destinies collide.
Despite the undue harassment that Cadence has been forced to endure by bluemeanie1, she has proven herself to be a complete professional. Where many would have buckled under the pressure, Cadence has been a genuine pleasure to collaborate with.
She’s chipper, smart as a whip, laser-focused, upbeat and has not a mean bone in her body. If anyone has earned the right to play the “victim card”, it’s Cadence. Yet she pushes on, head held high, as a bastion of hope for others who have been cyberbullied and cyberstalked.
We bring these points to light so as to help neutralize the false allegations, lies, and libellous assaults against her. Moreover, while we are working on a screenplay that is fictitious… the awful persecution bluemeanie1 has inflicted on her (and several others) is sadly real.
Current Project Development Phase
We are currently in the pre-production (screenplay) stage of the NXT Film Project. We are in the process of developing the themes and characters, and already have enough screenplay written to amply demonstrate “proof of concept.”
Themes under consideration are:
- Bad things happen to good people without reason
- The universe is grand and often inexplicable (aka “Karma is a bitch”)
- Disruptive technology is at risk of being squelched by the old guard (opposing progressive solutions to defend the draconian stronghold)
- Same stuff that happens in small communities happens in the global community (and vice versa) – it’s just spread out geographic regions and may take different forms
- Technology is a tool that can be used for good or bad intentions – “tech doesn’t hurt people, people hurt people”
- Evil succeeds when good people do nothing
- Justice will be served, in some form or another
- Positive opportunities can grow out of shit situations
Dividends / Rewards
The NXT Film Project is a crowd sourced, community effort managed by three cryptocurrency enthusiasts that are fully committed to seeing this project lift off and reach it’s full potential.
To raise the revenues required for the NXT Film Project, we are issuing a limited quantity of 1,000,000 NXTmovie assets to be allocated as follows:
- 30% (300,000 NXTmovie assets) allocated to reward our Early Bird Supporters @ 1 NXT each on the NXT Asset Exchange.
- 33% distributed evenly to the three core NXT Film Project team members (3 X 110,000 NXTmovie assets for each member, total of 330,000 NXTmovie assets).
- The remaining 37% is to be made available to the community at later dates via the NXT Asset Exchange (SAE). Each subsequent round (after the 1st round 300K NXTmovie asset release) will be made available in small batch quantities of 25K NXTmovie assets; incrementally increasing in price.
- Holders of 1% or more of the total volume of NXTmovie assets may join our Contributor’s Circle for early access to the screenplay.
- Holders of 5% or more of the total volume of NXTmovie assets may join our Contributor’s Circle for early access to the screenplay and an opportunity to join the Production Steering Committee!
Dividends will be distributed equally on a per-asset basis, regardless of buy-in price.
For the first large-scale NXT Film Project PR campaign, we are our own sponsors. The initial month’s marketing will be covered entirely by ICO funds with the intention of massively boosting Alexa Rank / Google Analytics; thereby positioning NXTMovie.org as an attractive advertising engine for crypto-centic goods and services.
- Ongoing NXT Film Project dividends will be generated via subsequent BitcoinPRBuzz campaigns (as well as dozens of smaller crypto-friendly traffic venues) via advertising sponsorships.
- This will continue throughout the entire pre-production stage, until the screenplay is ready for market.
- At time of sale of the NXT Film Project screenplay (working title: “Digital Blues”), 100% of all revenues generated will be distributed equally across all 1,000,000 NXTmovie assets.
To Create A NXT Exchange Account: Click either image below, then look for the link at top right.
- Bitcoin could Destroy the Dollar in Seven Years
- Exciting Addition To Our Team!